Transform your go-to avocado toast to an all day pick-me-up snack with Smoked Fish Salad
Is your go-to avocado toast recipe getting kinda boring? Or maybe you don’t have one…yet! By adding this Smoked Fish Salad recipe, your avocado toast will surely level up in both flavor and nutrients!
Thanks to the smoked bangus (or tinapang bangus) this pick-me-up snack is full of protein, niacin, and Vitamin B6 that will up your zing during the day! Let’s not forget our trusty avocados packed with healthy fats and dietary fibers that can help you stay feeling full for longer!
Try this recipe for your breakfast or snack!
Smoked Fish Salad on Avocado Toast
320 g Sarangani Bay Smoked Deboned Milkfish, skin removed and flaked or 200 g Sarangani Bay Smoked Ground Milkfish
½ cup sour cream
2 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tbsp chopped dill leaves
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
2 medium avocado
8 cherry tomatoes, halved
8 sliced cucumber
4 slices crusty bread, toasted (sour dough, whole wheat or rye)
- Whip sour cream and mayonnaise together. Add smoked fish, dill and ½ portion of lemon juice, salt and pepper. Set aside to chill.
- Toast bread slices.
- Mash avocado pulp and season with remaining lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread avocado on each toast.
- Divide fish salad on top of the 4 pieces of toast.
- Place cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices on the side.
- Drizzle with extra sour cream and sprinkle with fresh chopped dill.
Makes 4 servings.