A Delicious Bite of Eggplant and Sardine Omelet
Spice up your mealtime with this Sarangani Bay Eggplant and Sardine Omelet recipe! This classic Filipino fish and vegetable combo is made even better for a delightful salu-salo that you will enjoy with your family and friends.
Eggplant and Sardine Omelet
1 – 215g bottle Sarangani Bay Milkfish in Oil, Regular
2 large eggplants, broiled and peeled
2 large eggs
2 tbsp flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup cooking oil
1.Remove bones from milkfish and mash into Small Chunks.
2. Using the back of the fork, press eggplants to flatten.
3. Top with milkfish.
4. Beat eggs with flour and salt.
5. Pour over eggplant.
Eggplant and Sardine Omelet makes six (6) servings
6. Allow eggs to settle.
7. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan.
8. Slide in eggplant and fry.
9. Cook until set and light brown on both sides.