Have a zest fest with Bangus in Lemon Pepper Sauce
Whipping up new sets of lunch and dinner can be so taxing – especially if you do it every day. Of course, your family can always make do with microwave meals, but you know it’s always better to make a healthy and hearty spread.
Don’t cave in just yet! Instead of opting for days of take-outs, try reinventing a classic Filipino table staple with Bangus in Lemon Pepper Sauce. With high amounts of protein and extra added zest, this dish is a total knockout for both your dime and downtime.
Bangus in Lemon Pepper Sauce Style
1 420g Sarangani Bay Deboned Marinated Milkfish, skin removed
– 1-420g Sarangani Bay Deboned Marinated Milkfish
– 1/2 cup cooking oil
Lemon Pepper Sauce
– 1/2 cup butter
– 1/4 cup garlic
– 1 tsp lemon juice
– 1/2 tsp lemon zest
– 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
– 1/4 tsp pepper, black, cracked
1. Heat cooking oil in a pan. Fry milkfish on both sides. Place in a platter. Set aside.
2. Melt butter in a pan. Add garlic, lemon juice, zest, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper. Heat over low fire for 1 minute.
3. Ladle sauce over cooked fish.