Spice Up Pasta Night with Spanish Sardines Spaghetti
For those of you looking for a new way to spice up your pasta dishes, why not try Spanish Sardines Spaghetti? It’s heart-healthy, rich in flavor, and a sure winner at your next at-home reception.
Spanish Sardines Spaghetti
1 215 g bottle Sarangani Bay Milkfish in Oil, Regular
350 g cooked spaghetti
1 cup fresh basil leaves
5 medium-sized tomatoes
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Remove bones of milkfish and flake.
2. Chop basil.
3. Deseed tomatoes and dice.
4. Place hot pasta into a bowl, add milkfish in oil, basil, and tomatoes.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Drizzle with olive oil and top with shaved parmesan cheese.